- Cleaning of Pits and Sumps
- Underground Storage Tank Pit Water Removal
- Underground Storage Tank and Above-ground Storage Tank Cleaning
- Water From Underneath In-Service Tanks
- Standing Free Product From Ground Surface
- Drum Vacuuming
- General Plant Cleaning
- Industrial Cleanout – Liquid/Heavy Sludge Removal
- Blast Rock/Dirt Between Railroad Tracks
- Storm Drain Cleanouts
Our vacuum truck service collects all the remaining soil and debris after your excavation service is finished. This top of the range, industrial strength method allows you to access the utility sites quickly and easily.
Our vacuum units are have specialist equipment allowing us to employ a range of techniques, including:
- Hydro Vacuum Excavation – the combines high-pressure water and a high-flow vacuum which allows for a precise, fast and clean evacuation.
- Knifing and Air Excavation uses high-pressure air compressors, to either excavate or pothole.
- Vacuum Excavation (also referred to as suction excavation), removes material regardless of whether it is dry and wet. It also transfers the debris and removes soil around and / or near underground utilities and services.
At Proven Services, we aim to provide end to end excavation solutions for our range of clients throughout Melbourne and surrounding areas. With a focus on affordable and environmentally conscious services, we are proud to offer top of the range results that you can rely on. Our team of professionals are highly qualified and experienced in all that we offer, giving you peace of mind that your property is in the safest hands possible whenever you choose our services.
Building or rebuilding on the surface gets complicated these days with a maze of cables and pipes, such as optic fibre, water, electricity, phone and sewers. It’s vital to ensure you have a clear map of what is beneath the surface to avoid damage to existing infrastructure, worker injury and penalties for interruption to services they provide.
With our non-destructive excavation, we know or can locate exactly what is under the ground where you intend to dig, or build upon. We can safely dig and excavate for you, ensuring not to damage the cables and pipes under the ground.
We are considered a best practice service in the construction industry to ensure safe excavation. We are cost effective and also ensure minimal harm to the environment.
Hydro Excavation trucks can be used in the following industry applications:
- Water Utilities
- Electrical Companies
- Road Construction
- Commercial Construction
- Production Facilities
- Storm Drain and Municipal Utilities
- Gas Pipelines
- Oil Refineries
When facilities or projects require underground construction and subsurface utilities, they can be difficult to excavate. Not to mention there are substantial risks to contractors such as the potential to unearth buried utilities or underground piping. Hydro excavation can lessen these concerns or risks, by using several excavation applications such as:
- Directional Drilling
- Trenching and Excavation
- Waterline Repair
- Debris Removal
- Pipeline and Waterline Placement
- Sign and Pole Installation
The benefits non destructive digging / hydro excavation brings to industrial excavation are numerous. It is becoming the most preferred method of digging because of its efficient and accurate results. Ultimately, we make life easier for our contractors, project personnel and our clients.
When compared to mechanical methods, the main benefit of hydro excavation is that it ensures a higher level of damage control and greater safety. The accuracy is known to protect laborers and other project personnel, minimising injuries and accident risks on the site. For pipe and sewer rehabilitation, it also protects pipes from further damage. This could be a significant financial saving, given the cost and time loss of repairs is high.
By reducing the safety hazards and ensuring repairs are kept to a minimum generally speaking, non destructive digging / hydro excavation may reduce insurance premiums and liability costs – which is a positive long-term benefit.